Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Is it just me, or are most of the best blogs out there written by really angry people? I admit, I'm a pretty angry person myself some times. I mean, just today I was dreaming of slamming people into their laptops; what I find alarming, though, is the fact that most blogs which genuinely make me laugh all seem to involve showing us all how stupid some generic group of people are, or why something sucks, or why person x is a fucker and his / her genitalia should fall off / s/he should be die / be mutilated / get raped by smelly dwarves etc etc etc. Is that really what people find funny? Ok, fine, I admit I find the idea of fuckers getting raped by smelly dwarves kind of funny, but seriously, are we all depraved like that? What happened to humour of the good, clean variety? Let me consult my friend, bobo the baboon:





Sorry folks, Bobo's been kind of cranky since his family was captured by the zoo. I try to tell him it's all for the best, but to be honest, he's not taking it very well. He's started drinking, as well, you know.



I suppose the lesson we can learn from this is that baboons don't really give a shit about good, clean humour. So much, then, for asking baboons. Eh, fuck baboons, anyway.



So, anyway, being a psychology major, I have learnt that thinking angry thoughts only serves to make people, in general, angrier people. Makes sense right? Imagine, for example, you're getting on a bus, and there's a fat person, and you think to yourself, 'damn fat people, always blocking my way on buses,' the next time you interact with fat people, you're that much more likely to think, 'oh, this is one of those fat people who's always getting in my way on the bus. Fucking fat people.' While it might be true that fat people do indeed take up more space on the bus, do they really deserve to be ridiculed solely based on their weight? Notice I'm not really answering this question; some days I secretly wish that all fat people would be made to sit on exercise bikes all day long, because I think fat people on exercise bikes look damn funny.

Err...so...my point...well...basically, maybe it would be nice if, for a change, everyone tried to be nice and prosocial on their blogs, making light hearted, unoffensive humorous comments on their blogs instead of ranting against whoever pissed them off last. Perhaps this would make the world a better place. In other words, angry bloggers fucking suck. And should die. And get raped by dwarves. Unless they're me.

Yeah, something like that.

Oh yeah, and baboons suck.



Ok, I have to run away from an irate baboon now. I'll see you guys later.

12 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux spewed forth...

hellooo.
found you through clicking links off of other friends sites (namely, sploosie's xanga). anyhoooo.. looks good. bobo is a cutie

16/3/05 01:10  
Blogger R2D2 spewed forth...

You crack me up. Though I don't think you can hear me, what with you being chased by a baboon and whatnot. Maybe I.M. Weasel can help you with your trouble.

16/3/05 01:43  
Blogger R2D2 spewed forth...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16/3/05 01:43  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

Being some of the pioneer comment leavers, both of you are officially linked. Awesome!

As for IM Weasel, I think he would be of little help in this situation, especially seeing how Bobo is much smarter than our friend IR. And also drunk. Drunk baboons are fucking scary, you know.

16/3/05 02:41  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

fuck u lah

16/3/05 03:15  
Blogger Janan spewed forth...

damn u're good, read ur blog off xiaxue's... abit crude though

16/3/05 03:50  
Blogger Adrian spewed forth...

Crude, my ass. He's a big fuck! Who are you, small fry, to offer even the slightest bit of criticism, huh? HUH??

Haha

16/3/05 06:12  
Blogger R2D2 spewed forth...

What can a drunk baboon do to you? Puke on you? Have unprotected sex with your butthole? Do drunken monkey fist style? If that baboon's not your friend, I suggest you shoot it and eat its brains. They're a delicacy in Hong Komg.

Oh, and thanks for the link. My coolness has risen, and more people can go see upskirt girls at the school I'm studying in.

16/3/05 12:11  
Blogger R2D2 spewed forth...

errrr....Hong Kong.

16/3/05 13:03  
Blogger Lusty L'Heureux spewed forth...

is the (B) a reference to bovine (you bastard) or bavarian (wtf?). and why am i listed under "flat and cold place".. i'm a sunny island dood. yeah, totally.. sunny, and island-y.

16/3/05 13:37  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

I believe that, above all, this was a reference to the fact that I was fucking tired and hadn't slept all night. Kindly indicate what you'd rather have your blog listed as; I'll be more than happy to comply.

As to the cold, flat place, you're presumably someone I know from chicago, as opposed to singapore. If you'd rather be in the Singapore group, well, that can be arranged as well.

Regards,

J Schnorng.

16/3/05 14:05  
Blogger x spewed forth...

wah, lao bei is alive. steady lah.

16/3/05 15:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home