Sunday, May 22, 2005

Settle for Less

How is it that I'm still so remarkably busy? Admittedly, I haven't worked as hard as I could have this weekend; nevertheless, I have a pile of shit on my plate, which I will (hopefully) find some way of finishing, before I eat shit and die and vomit blood all over. That would motherfucking suck.

So, yes, I'd like to take this time to say that I don't give a shit that Chelski won the league, and I don't give a shit that the Arsenal sputtered in Europe yet again. I don't even care that those Manchester Scums outplayed the boys from Highbury on Saturday - we still won the fucking cup. I've read a couple whiny 'oh, Arsenal played like shit' diatribes from some United fans, but hey, I'm not going to let that come between me and a healthy dose of schadenfreude. I heard Ronaldo cried like a little girl, and that just makes me smile. Alright, maybe it isn't as big a competition as it used to be, and maybe it doesn't really mean anything, but hey, at least we didn't end the season trophyless.

Sometimes, you just have to settle for less. To be honest things could be a whole lot worse.

Yeah.

Today's Blog Babe: Intoxication

11 Comments:

Blogger Ivan spewed forth...

Whoohoo! Arsenal win the FA Cup!

Yah lah to be honest, Man U played better. But oh well, c'est la vie. We have the FA Cup!

23/5/05 00:18  
Blogger Michelle spewed forth...

well you seem intresting.

23/5/05 00:45  
Blogger Adrian spewed forth...

Hahahaha, I think I'll write a rant about sports shit soon.

23/5/05 01:24  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

haha - I was watching that one, and I found it hilarious. (: anyhow, do your work - heh. When's a good time to fly over, btw? Thinking I'll be free around the middle of June for a week or two.

23/5/05 03:34  
Blogger Claris spewed forth...

ronaldo cried like a girl? so manly!

23/5/05 08:53  
Blogger sunflowr spewed forth...

I like you when you don't curse so much...

23/5/05 12:00  
Blogger Dexter Huang spewed forth...

man u just squandered too many chances..what a disappointment!

23/5/05 20:13  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

Blog babe of the day sucks. So fucking ugly. Cheena ah lian!!!

24/5/05 00:14  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

when you're at the reg sometime drop by the franke institute (on bart side of building) at check out my photos! you're not in them, though.

24/5/05 04:42  
Blogger BS spewed forth...

settling for less doesnt mean less pleasure isnt it? :)

that's why it's "x QUICKIES WERE HAD" instead of "x ORGIES WERE HAD"

24/5/05 09:03  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

hai~ren: precisely.

michelle: what do you mean? i AM interesting. well, some of the time, anyway.

AQ: do it, do it.

jamin: ah well, come as soon as you possibly can lah.

claris: i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or what, but ronaldo sucks.

sunflowr: oh dear, you won't like me much then.

flamekid: i'm not disappointed. i'm pretty happy.

anon: i like ah lians lah.

steph: ok, i'll try and do that. where is that again?

blacksnow: of course. but hey, at least it's still pleasure

25/5/05 01:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home