Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm a Bad, Bad Blogger.

Yeah, I realize I've been churning out pretty crap posts, but between the heat, the pre-graduation ceremony socializing, and my general ennui, I really can't get it together to come up with anything good.

My parents are coming in on Sunday, which means that this place will get even more quiet. I know that, having just come off a super long hiatus, this isn't exactly the cleverest blogging career move I will make, but hey, I figure I'm going to ease up just a teeny little bit, because, hey, you don't have to be awesome all the time.

I love self indulgence.

7 Comments:

Blogger sunflowr spewed forth...

I still read your entries, whether they are fabuloustic or not. Isn't being yourself supposed to be the root of blogging?

9/6/05 07:59  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

i think he's being part of himself, but not completely himself. eheh.

9/6/05 08:07  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

sunflower: being yourself and writing something worth reading are not always congruous, and, as far as I'm concerned, blogging is mainly just publishing on the web. that's why i feel some obligation to quality. I'm just completely flouting that right now because, well, I don't have any time. Thanks for still reading, though.

c.: errr, yeah, err, i guess? to be honest, i have no idea what that means.

9/6/05 11:18  
Blogger anon. spewed forth...

EH I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! I QUIT!!!! (hahaha (; I'll see you all at home in a few weeks.)

9/6/05 16:53  
Blogger KwokSiong spewed forth...

hey you know something? i did the "which singaporean blogger are you" thing, and i got you...haha.

12/6/05 21:36  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

lao po: haha...hopefully my flight will be confirmed soon, leh. getting worried i can't come back at this rate. sian.

jamin: bleah. whatever. i know you'll keep reading. your blood obliges you to.

kwoksiong: you know, i took that test, and i got mr. miyagi. funny, right?

13/6/05 16:58  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

6/3/07 19:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home