Monday, July 04, 2005

The Incredible Disappearing Act

So, in case you all are wondering, I haven't quit this yet. I'm just, well, in hibernation. I'm planning a grand trip of the south, and must not be disturbed from my preparations. Granted, this might include some binge drinking, perhaps a cigar here and there, and copious amounts of video game time, but hey, it's all in the name of progress, if you know what I mean. Naturally, by 'progress,' I don't really mean any sort of productivity.

I'll be back in Singapore somewhere around the 12th of July, and hope to blog my head off then. Until then, however, I'm going to focus on my full-time occupation, drinking. And driving. Though not in that order; I'm not crazy yet, you know.

Alright folks. Sorry for being such an errant blogger, but I have responsibilities to my last days of life away from my parents, you know.

Regards,
J.

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin spewed forth...

Yo J, just caught up with the fact that you WERE in Orlando. Goddamn it's hot there, eh? Don't talk to me about fucking disney world, though, I freaking hate the place. So much so, that the next time some little snot-nosed cousins come to my house and beg me to drive the hour and a half there, I'm simply going to drive to a burnt down building, throw a pair of mickey mouse ears in it, and tell them Disney burned down. Sure, they'll cry and cry and probably have end up with more issues than Rolling Stone, but damned if they wouldn't thank me later for not letting the mouse get my goddamned money, right? Lol, congrats on graduating and then immediately leeching off your parents, they must be proud of how worth it your tuition was. HAHA.

4/7/05 02:55  
Blogger zhi yang spewed forth...

you will be going to the bloggers convention right?

see you soon.

4/7/05 07:12  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

"I'll be back in Singapore somewhere around the 12th of July"

hey, you can finally meet xiaxue

4/7/05 15:50  
Blogger Claris spewed forth...

bon voyage!

5/7/05 07:45  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

JOEL. Are you coming to my party?

5/7/05 14:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home