Monday, March 28, 2005

Note: first things first; I've been notified by an incredibly helpful reader that the bloglines feed for this site somehow doesn't work. It's slow as shit, and generally sucks balls. Please use the RSS feed instead; seriously, it's way better. I think you can still use bloglines, but at least you won't be using that crap atom feed.

Once again, I'm in the library; I just submitted my degree application for this quarter, meaning that I'm going to graduate, well, soon. Hopefully. From time to time I'm a useless shit. It's true; I have to admit it. I was reading this page (yes, I often read my own page; I'm special like that) and a friend happened to glance at it. He said I shouldn't read the page at night because the pictures were damn scary.

Thus, in order to give all your eyes a rest, today will be a picture-free post.

Anyhow, woke up a little too early today; it was about 9.25 and the buzzer rang. I hate getting out of bed before my alarm goes off. In fact, I hate getting out of bed even after the alarm goes off. Let's just say I hate getting out of bed in general. It really sucks. So I haul myself out of bed and realize my back aches like shit.

How the hell did this happen?

I suspect that this must have happened while I was doing wushu yesterday. I knew that whole butterfly kick thing was a little too much for my body to take.

With this in mind, my resolution for today is to groan a lot and act surly.

Life is great when you set low targets. I mean, as the saying goes, 'if you never try, you'll never fail'. No wonder why I'm such an overwhelming success.

Oh yeah, while I was reading Mr. Miyagi, I saw his reference to a certain web machine that calculates readability of webpages and whatnot. According to the algorithm, I did better than even the almighty Mr. Brown, ok! What this allegedly means is that, while my writing is at a (slightly) higher level, it's still more readable. Yeah, right. I suppose this just proves that it doesn't matter how good your style is, nobody will read you if you don't have content. And web cred. Mr. Brown has loads of web cred, mang.

Ok. I see a cute girl I have to make conversation with. I need to go, so I can hobble over to her with my bad back before she leaves the library.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux spewed forth...

yes, hobble.. hobble away.

man, i'm sad to be back in this flat and cold place. i wish to be on a sunny island :(

28/3/05 23:56  
Blogger R2D2 spewed forth...

Blogger sucks. Now I'm typing my shit in a small column. How do you do a butterfly kick anyway?

29/3/05 15:07  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

Mlle B: Ah well, one day we will all go to sunny islands. Or something like that. Hopefully. But for now, I guess at least the weather is getting better, so there's that.

sb: I have a rant against blogger. Oh, and I actually suck at wushu, so I wouldn't be the best person to ask about butterfly kicks. They involve jumping and flailing your legs though.

29/3/05 18:55  
Blogger lest-i-forget spewed forth...

wushu? butterfly kicks? respect.

29/3/05 19:40  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

5/3/07 14:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home