Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Today, we talk about being cool. See, lots of people are cool. I like to think I am cool too. As we all know, the easiest way to convince peoples of something is to tell it to them many times. Eventually, they will forget who told them and assume it is true. So, assuming anyone is here to read this, I am damn cool.. Yes, I know, some of you might have been thinking that for a while now, but it is true. I am really super duper cool. I am so cool that when I walk into a room, the walls start crying. Sort of. You may wonder: 'why are they crying?' The answer is - beecause I am so cool.

Anyway, to celebrate my coolness, I've designed a poster. My walls cry because it is so great. I am really wet because I am getting cried on so much.



Ok, so maybe the walls don't really cry. In fact, maybe my ceiling is just leaky. Or maybe it isn't, and I'm lying, and my walls aren't crying. You will never know. But anyway, I still think that it's important to love yourself once in while. Or perhaps every day. I mean, people don't do it enough. Everyone indulge yourself a little, make posters celebrating your coolness. They can look like this:



or, if you don't like drawing, they can look like this:



(just so you know, I have no idea who that girl is. I found her xanga after flipping through a shitload of xangas, and didn't read it; I hope she doesn't get pissed. But she really shouldn't, since I'm making a picture celebrating her sort of good looks, right?)

Yeah, it doesn't matter. Just tell everyone how cool you are. Because damn it, what good are these things for if we can't all say how awesome we are on them, right?

That's right.

9 Comments:

Blogger R2D2 spewed forth...

Love yourself everyday? I have no girlfriend, so I have to resort to that.

30/3/05 03:04  
Blogger None spewed forth...

she's cute...but what's with the hood? lol

30/3/05 03:19  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

cos she's in da 'hood, yo. >.<

i love myself too, in fact, i love myself so much i won't share myself with others, that's why i'm still single. the love is that strong.

30/3/05 10:26  
Blogger Adrian spewed forth...

Self love is the only genuine love. The others are all in it for something. :p

30/3/05 11:33  
Blogger Marcelly spewed forth...

Well. cant love others til u love urself!

30/3/05 13:42  
Blogger kei spewed forth...

joel is cool. paris is cool. kei is cool. frozen french supermarket food is cool. lots of things are cool. COOL! hi joel~

30/3/05 14:37  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

sb: yes, I'm sure you love yourself every day. make a poster.

ah 9: the hood just makes her cooler. meaning funnier. funny is cool. i think she isn't legal age, anyway, so what's the point, really?

g: I wish I could say I totally don't relate to what you said, but then, I'd be lying. Not that I'm opposed to lying.

aq: Self-love is the root of all awesomeness.

celly: Yeah, I'm still working on phase 1.

kei: AWESOMMMEEE!!!! COOLLL!!! oh, and hi.

30/3/05 17:59  
Blogger None spewed forth...

lol! precisely...

31/3/05 14:13  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

1/3/07 15:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home