Thursday, March 31, 2005

Yesterday a friend of mine came over for dinner. Actually, to be more precise, he came over to watch me eat dinner, and also play some Grand Theft Auto. It was good times, man. While I was doing dishes, we talked about audioblogging and he decided to interview me. You can listen to the interview here. You can also listen to some of our ultra boring (seriously, ultra boring) dinner conversation here.

Audio blogging is really fun, even though the quality of posts seems to drop (at least, in my case) exponentially. Here's an example of the stupid things people say on audioblogs. Seriously, like, what the fuck, right? I know, I know.

Anyway, I was looking at blogs that link to mine, and other than hot babes like Celly (who recently even got featured by BOTH Mr. Miyagi and Cowboy Caleb) there were also some weirdos (don't want to mention any names - sekali I lose fans then how?). My favourite sites were the ones which people must have clicked 'next blog' from - you know, the random blogs which are, more often than not, absolute shit.

Check out this site in particular; allegedly a 'top secret website' of a mysterious individual named 'mike'. He lists the initals of 'people he wants to kill' (oooh...scary), mentions his best friend, the ever faithful Sm, and curses his sworn enemy, the nefarious Kejvrbkjeadfhbvf. Who the fuck has a sworn enemy named Kejvrbkjeadfhbvf? Who is this guy? Conan? Dyslexic Conan?

Anyway, he lists all the names of "people hoo no about this page" at the bottom, and ends with the request "Tell me if u find it, and I will post your name too…"

Quick quick! Go tell him! Then we can all be his "secret amigos".

So fun, right? I know!

13 Comments:

Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

31/3/05 23:43  
Blogger Marcelly spewed forth...

Mr BF, the geezer u mentioned who has that secret page is a complete wanker la.. with one entry and page not comment enabled also.. how lidat? heuhue.. lucky my initial not on his list tho.. like phew...

2/4/05 13:33  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

haha geezers like that are funny, what.

2/4/05 13:43  
Blogger Adrian spewed forth...

Wow, he's even more of a wanker than I am! Uh, I mean, what a loser. *glances around furtively*

2/4/05 23:22  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

I really enjoyed it. I have a site/blog also you might really enjoy

12/10/05 07:29  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

endless number of these wonderful finds, what with the Internet being a vast network of constantly evolving ideas and all!

4/11/05 06:10  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

want to download the latest aim emoticon ? its so easy to get the latest place to download aim emoticon 's

but aim emoticon has everything especially aim emoticon and other emoticons!

22/11/05 10:17  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

Great site about free ass pic. Keep up the good work and I shall return for more http://www.assoholics.com really soon.

19/6/06 23:09  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my video games where invented site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

5/7/06 22:44  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a video games playstation 2 shooter site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

6/7/06 01:15  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my used playstation2 site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

17/7/06 03:15  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

5/9/06 06:21  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

las vegas matchmaking

19/2/07 18:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home