Saturday, April 02, 2005

Ok, so for those of you who didn't get it, 'Barn Yard Love' was my version of an April Fool's joke. Blame the time zones, etc, etc. It's now 1.29pm, central time, on April the 2nd, so I figure I can call an end to the whole prank. Those of you who missed it, however, can see barn yard love here.

Kudos to Adrian who had enough sense to realize where all the links on the page went. Nobody, however, seems to have found my explanation of what was going on. One concerned fan asked me if my blog had been hacked.

In response to this, yes, my blog has been hacked. By aliens. They are coming to take over everything now. We're fucked. All of us.

Ok, I have to roll back into bed now. I'm more hung over than I've been in ages.



Technorati Tags: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Adrian spewed forth...

Yes, I kick ass.

2/4/05 23:20  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

AQ: Anything you say, mang.

3/4/05 03:47  
Blogger Adrian spewed forth...

Heh, you sound just like the Evil American. He calls everyone "mang", while I call everyone "dude". A relic from my days as a fucking poseur. ;)

3/4/05 10:12  
Blogger Adrian spewed forth...

Not calling you a poseur, by the way.

3/4/05 12:13  
Blogger J Schnorng spewed forth...

I definitely picked up 'mang' in america, though. I think it sounds funny.

3/4/05 18:02  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

16/2/07 02:59  
Anonymous Anonymous spewed forth...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. motorized shelves kitchen Red eye contact lenses Mazda crossover

28/2/07 15:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home